Have some fun with eating, and the food on your plate - by unwrapping your true desires, turning on your true power and listening in to your true nature.
This intimate podcast programme is for you if you:
- Are feeling confused about where to focus your efforts in this area of your life.
- Are ready to be seen and heard by yourself.
- Want more simplicity, ease and joy in your life.
- Want results that don't demand every ounce of everything you've got - time, energy etc.
- Find that food and eating has become another 'task' to get done.
- Understand that to unfold your natural right-fit body, habits and adventures - enjoying the process is key.
You will learn to:
- Observe yourself with curiosity
- Decide what habits you want to stop, start and continue - these will be obvious to you.
- Stop trying to lasso an external goal towards you while riding a bucking horse.
- Unfold your desire from within you in peace.
- Make food and eating simple through awareness, utilising the insights and intel already available to you, and deepening into your natural feminine essence.
Inside you'll find:
- 9 podcast recordings
1- Moving in the direction of travel
2- Things can always change
3- The beauty of 'jumping the hurdle'
4- Signposts to treasure
5- Choosing your story
6- Creating an experience
7- Celebrating as if you have already experienced it
- Final Words
(Approx: 1hr 5mins)
“The most visible joy can only reveal itself to us when we've transformed it, within.”
― Rainer Maria Rilke
Here is some feedback on my workshops:
“You are fantastic, I really love what you do and how you do it. Your words bring a depth, richness and reverence to the things we do everyday and are so grounded in being.”
“It’s so helpful to have time to reflect on self, and I don’t want to lose what has begun today.”
“It’s been a very holistic approach to thinking about food and life choices. An opportunity to reflect, relax and process.”
“I’ve been able to see myself as I am now and that actually I’m not too bad!”
“My biggest takeaway is that I’m on the right track, and the importance of tuning into my feelings always.”
“You have a gift.”
Podcast programme | nine parts including intro & final thoughts