Where are you coming from in your desire to experience or have something new?
What would it be like to not have to push, strive or half-kill yourself 😬 for what you want?
But instead rest, prepare and receive..
Feminine essence goal setting means emotional honesty and reflective inquiry. This leads to designing aligned plans and simple processes, with room to breathe and morph as greater insight comes to light.
- Embody your natural feminine energy to more effortlessly create your life's goals instead of efforting through the over-use of masculine energy aka as draining and exhausting.
- Distinguish true goals and desires from fleeting wants and nice-to-haves.
- Live the five uncommon keys to start unfolding your desires now. (Just one key completely shifted my life)
- Leave behind the anxiety of typical manifestation techniques by understanding what it means to 'be in' the process. And generously apply 'feminine manifesting tonic'.
This product is created for feminine energy women and female creatives who favour a more gentle, holistic and authentic approach to manifesting their goals, intentions and true heart's desires. An approach that embodies deep listening, feminine nurture and emotional self care.
Inside you'll find:
- Two workshop audio recordings (1.5hr approx)
- Feminine manifesting tonic - use liberally! (15min approx)
- Link to blog post
- Printable planner PDFs (gratitude/habits)
- Printable 30 page self care journal (PDF)
“Keep growing quietly and seriously throughout your whole development; you cannot disturb it more rudely than by looking outward and expecting from outside replies to questions that only your inmost feeling in your most hushed hour can perhaps answer.”
― Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet
Here is some feedback on my workshops:
“You are fantastic, I really love what you do and how you do it. Your words bring a depth, richness and reverence to the things we do everyday and are so grounded in being.”
“It’s so helpful to have time to reflect on self, and I don’t want to lose what has begun today.”
“It’s been a very holistic approach to thinking about food and life choices. An opportunity to reflect, relax and process.”
“I’ve been able to see myself as I am now and that actually I’m not too bad!”
“My biggest takeaway is that I’m on the right track, and the importance of tuning into my feelings always.”
“You have a gift.”
Audio workshop recordings | Printable planners | Blog post | Printable journal